Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just so you know. . .

As you can see, I have posted numerous album covers to my Set List. . .page. They are beautiful in color and graphic design. I maintain an extensive collection on the musicians you see, including Miles Davis, Duran Duran, Chris Botti, and many others. In the event that you find keen interest in these album covers and wish to purchase a copy, please visit the following link:
Just so you know, my copies of Miles Davis's Kind of Blue and The Essential Miles Davis (Best of, if you will) were purchased through Amazon. My copy of Duran Duran's Rio as a documentary dvd as well as The Wedding Album were likewise purchased through Amazon.

Just so you know, Amazon.com is an excellent source for music collections in any genre, any musician, and any medium (album or dvd). Check it out if you are interested. And always remember to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment