Friday, May 14, 2010

Quick Note

Quick note to followers and visitors of my blog, Set List. . . (http://playit08.blogspot.com) -

I recently added graphics to my site. These graphics include album covers by various musicians and YouTube videos about various musicians. Some of the album covers are interactive - when clicking on the image, the viewer will be taken to a relevant website for further enjoyment. Some of the YouTube videos are random and nowhere near related to the musician specified in the title. (Many apologies. . .I am still new at this!) I do encourage comments to let me know if there is anything I can do better technology-wise.
I thoroughly enjoy adding graphics as I feel they greatly enhance the quality of my site. I hope beyond hope my followers and visitors feel the same. So enjoy. And as always, play it!

No comments:

Post a Comment