Sunday, July 18, 2010

Set List - Musical Emotions

At the moment, I am drafting my second eBook, entitled The Truth About Unemployment.  This book describes personal accounts, from a variety of angles, in being several months unemployed.  The draft is ongoing, but a general sense of my thoughts can be found on my blog, "What to write about today. . ." - http://lah1983.blogspot.com/.  I am sharing this general interest post on my music blog because in Chapter 10 of the book, I open with lyrics from Depeche Mode's "Precious."  These lyrics including, "If God has a master plan, That only He understands. . ." & "I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through," reflect my frustrations in not getting through the brick wall that is unemployment.

Music saddens me in my job search - such as "Nobody Knows" by Nick Wood and Simon Le Bon.  Music drives me in intensity in my job search - such as various Janet Jackson songs.  Music inspires me to keep hope in my job search - such as "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne.  Music wills me to share my thoughts in professional writing (eBooks, novels, blogs) - such as "Say" by John Mayer.  Music lays the foundation for my emotions in a sorrowful light and in a positive light.  I live for music and music lives in my life.  The above stated songs are mere examples of how music impacts my life.  The YouTube video seen below is a visual example of music's influence in my current day-to-day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment