Friday, September 17, 2010

Simply Duran Duran

I adore Duran Duran, a secret clearly no longer.  They are an incredible inspiration and hope in my life.  With every song I listen to, I reflect on the impact they have on me.  Without Duran Duran, I would not have this music-devoted blog and the content & design creativity that goes proudly along with it.  Without Duran Duran, I would not have taken a chance on the creation of Play It Duran Duran Fan Page (http://simplyduran.webs.com/).  Duran Duran fills a musical void in my life that can only be matched by a highly select few in the jazz scene.

I adore Simon Le Bon for his goofiness when on the surface he seems tough.  His vocals are classic and unique.

I love Nick Rhodes for his humor.  His talent for the keyboard synthesizer is speechless.

I am intrigued by John Taylor's cool and relaxed demeanor.  His bass line truly matches his personality.

I like Roger Taylor for his shyness.  His beat on the drums tell otherwise.

So I thought I would post some of my favorite Duran Duran albums. . .and other items -

Duran Duran

Seven & the Ragged Tiger (2 CD/DVD)

Greatest

Duran Duran - Live From London (2pc) (W/CD) (Dlx)

DURAN DURAN GROUP BAND SIGNED AUTOGRAPHED 8x10 RP PROMO PHOTO SIMON Le BON NICK RHODES AND JOHN TAYLOR

Duran Duran John Taylor Autographed Signed Guitar PSA/DNA

Autographed Duran Duran VHS Music VIdeos

Duran Duran Rio Autographed Signed reprint Photo

Duran Duran Simon Le Bon Autographed Signed Guitar PSA/DNA

Duran Duran Autographed Signed reprint Photo

Duran Duran Autographed Signed reprint Photo 3

DURAN DURAN signed AUTOGRAPHED new GUITAR *proof

No comments:

Post a Comment