Monday, May 12, 2014

Set List...of Blues : 2014 Reflection

Although I may not post every day, I do check in to Set List to check my Stats report. 

My Stats report consistently shows views of posts from 2010, the year Set List was launched.  I am forever in awe of how successful this blog is with readers and passersby.

One post from May 2010 covered my interest in Kenny Wayne Shepherd.  Of the many songs I have heard from him, my top two favorites truly are "Was" and "Blue on Black."  A mix of rock and blues is intriguing as a musical concept, with profound meaning and edge to every song produced.

This post, published in Set List's infancy, remains a favorite to the present day.  I thought I would reminisce.

Enjoy the video below.

Idea!  Leave a comment on this post to let me know of any other favorite post to reflect on.


No comments:

Post a Comment