Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Runnin' Down A Dream

"Runnin' Down A Dream" is the second single from Tom Petty's solo album, Full Moon Fever.

Full Moon Fever was released on April 24, 1989.  Full Moon Fever success -

- #3 status on Billboard 200
- #8 in the UK
- 6x Platinum certification in September 1991 (CRIA)
- 5x Platinum certification in October 2000 (RIAA)

(Wikipedia)

"Runnin' Down A Dream" reached #23 status on the Billboard Hot 100 and #1 on the Billboard Album Rock Tracks chart.

(Wikipedia)

My taste in music varies considerably - from intense alternative to classic jazz and the occasional consideration of the House genre.  My iPod list and iTunes list are extensive.  I love music and especially select songs.

"Runnin' Down A Dream" is a unique song that I love.  I find great inspiration through this song.  The title alone gives me hope to keep going when I have a desired goal.  This is my take though.

And so I choose to share "Runnin' Down A Dream" and Full Moon Fever.



No comments:

Post a Comment