Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Music Backlog : Amazon

In my earlier posts, I detailed my interests in such artists as Rush, Simple Minds, and Michael Jackson (specifically Thriller).  At the time, all I could was provide a written image of some of my favorite musicians.  Now, after teaming up with Amazon on Blogger, I can provide a visual.

One of the most iconic Rush songs, "Tom Sawyer," can now be enjoyed as an MP3 Download.  The song can likewise be enjoyed alongside others on the original album, Moving Pictures.  Simple Minds by far is known for its Hollywood anthem to the 1980s classic teen film, "The Breakfast Club," in the song, "Don't You Forget About Me."  "Don't You. . ." is now available for MP3 Download as well as on the great album, The Best of Simple Minds.  (Other personal favorites, such as "Alive and Kicking," are on this cd.)  Lastly, there is Michael Jackson's Thriller - album and song.  Both defined music at the time and for future generations.  Michael Jackson truly was an inspiration in more ways than he knew.  Thriller as the album and the song is textbook definition of rock and shall forever remain in music and pop culture history.  And so in this post, I will offer, through Amazon.com, Michael Jackson's 25th Anniversary of Thriller as cd-dvd and Makng Michael Jackson's Thriller on VHS.

I hope these visuals to the amazing songs and artists I once could only describe in print spark further interest in you and leave you wanting more.  On Amazon, I say play it!

Making Michael Jackson's Thriller (Including "Michael Jackson's Thriller") [VHS]


Don't You (Forget About Me) (2001 Digital Remaster)






Tom Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment