Sunday, May 16, 2010

Support Amazon Music

I have a thought to pose to all Duran Duran enthusiasts.  If you need more memorabilia to add to your collection, Amazon.com is the place to go.  I, myself, have purchased many DD items from Amazon and am always left more than pleased.  At amazon.com/music, you can buy cds, dvds, books, downloads, and much more.  Most of my Duran Duran cd collection hails from Amazon.

One item I would like to promote here is Duran Duran : Greatest Hits DVD - music videos to some of the band's best-known songs.  The videos are classics, such as Rio, and the songs of course have gone down in music history. 

Duran Duran : Greatest Hits DVD on Amazon costs $28.99.  As one that is part of my extensive collection, I highly recommend this purchase.  Picture the guys in their early years. . .

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment