Thursday, May 28, 2015

Save a Prayer

"Save a Prayer" was released on August 9, 1982 as Duran Duran's sixth single.  "Save a Prayer" is the third single on Duran Duran's album, Rio.

"Save a Prayer" reached #2 status on the UK Singles Chart and #16 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the U.S.

(Wikipedia)

Refer to Duran Duran Series : Rio Album for information about the album itself.

"Save a Prayer" is well at the top of my most favorite songs - by Duran Duran and in general - for personal reasons.  When I am in emotional distress for whatever reason, I turn to this song for the title alone.  I need to know that the outcome of my concern will be okay.  "Save a Prayer" in essence helps me get through difficult times.

And so I choose to promote the Rio album as the original source for "Save a
Prayer."



No comments:

Post a Comment