Friday, April 6, 2018

Sad News

As you may have noticed, the Polyvore icon once to the right of the screen is now removed.  I ask that you now disregard any post mentioning Polyvore for one devastating reason -

As of April 5, 2018, Polyvore is no longer and has been taken over by SSense - an online couture shopping experience.

I discovered Polyvore in 2014 out of curiosity.  I promoted my late Chloe + Isabel business this way.  I began to study fashion this way.  I launched my fashion blog, Haute Couture, with inspiration from Polyvore.  I published well over 1,000 sets (1,600+ to be exact) over the course of four years.  I dedicated years to remain a Style Icon.

I cannot talk about this anymore without being sick.

I am speechless.  I am devastated.  I am heartbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment