Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sunday Favorite

The Sunday Favorite weekly series is generally reserved for the week's most viewed post.  Today, however, "Feel It Still" and the Vitamin Water commercial that launched "Feel It Still" are my personal favorites. 

The energy in the commercial and in the lyrics is electric, fun, and upbeat. 

I personally found the "Feel It Still" official video to be a bit sketchy, so I did not post it on Set List.  However, this is my opinion only. 

Commercial jingles have long been a staple on Set List.  Every year, it would seem, there is a jingle turned must have iTunes song.  To my recollection, the first commercial jingle post was Fort Knox by Goldfish for a Kia car model.

Time may go by, but memories stand still. 

For this reason, "Feel It Still" as appeared in the Vitamin Water commercial and on its own is my Sunday favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment