Friday, May 4, 2018

Remember When Friday

In this edition of Remember When Friday, I am highlighting Duran Duran's "Is There Something I Should Know" live from London.

Although I am certain I posted "Is There Something I Should Know" in the past, I did not dig through the archives today (where normally I would to remember when).  Instead, I am featuring this song on this particular day because earlier in the week, "Is There Something I Should Know" lyrics were on Twitter as a tune in special.

I have the Live from London concert DVD and am forever in awe of how synchronized the band was within the first second.  I can only imagine how many times they had to practice so that no one member started early.  On cue indeed.

While the opening lyric, "Please, please tell me now" sparks immediate interest, the common agreement on Twitter and Duran Duran fan blogs is the more favorite lyric, "There's a dream that strings the road with broken glass for us to hold."  Admission...I like this lyric too.

Leave a comment to share your favorite lyric from "Is There Something I Should Know."

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment