Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sunday Favorite - Part 1

In today's edition of Sunday Favorite, there are two posts that stood out the most this past week - Two for Two Tuesday - Anniversary Special and Sunday Favorite - Birthday Edition.

In this post, I will reflect on Two for Two Tuesday - Anniversary Special.  The following post will reflect Sunday Favorite - Birthday Edition.

And this post says the rest of it.  This is Two for Two Tuesday - Anniversary Special.

On May 1, 2010, I launched Set List for so many reasons - personal interest in the niche, passion for blogging, hope to tap into interest and intrigue among readers and passersby, and yes, financial gain.  Eight years later, I maintain all reasons from that very first day.

On May 1, 2010, I stated what to expect on Set List - eclectic.  My taste in music will always be everywhere, from classic rock to classic jazz to smooth jazz to pop to blues...the list could easily go on for some time.

In Two for Two Tuesday - Anniversary Special, I looked back at my first post to show just how eclectic my interests are.  Follow the link above to read more.

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment