Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sunday Favorite

In today's edition of Sunday Favorite, I am honoring the Sunday Favorite edition from one week ago.

There were two parts to the Sunday Favorite one week ago, but I will keep both posts within this one.

Sunday Favorite - Part 1

A reflection of Two for Two Tuesday - Anniversary Special (the link for this post is within the link just above).  In the Anniversary Special, I honored my Set List launch anniversary as of May 1, 2010.  I touched on my many reasons for launching Set List and what to expect from the posts to come.  Follow the link above for the full post.

Sunday Favorite - Part 2

A reflection of Sunday Favorite - Birthday Edition (the link for this post is within the link just above).  This year's birthday edition was rather unique.  I always post the "Thriller" video on my birthday because that song happened to be on the air when my mother went into labor with me.  Of course, I have other reasons for liking the song.  Anyway, in this year's birthday edition, I opted to highlight a relatively recent favorite - "Fort Knox" by Goldfish.  I am not sure what inclined me to go an alternative route on my birthday, so perhaps following the link above will explain better.

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment