Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Two for Two Tuesday - Royal Edition

In this edition of Two for Two Tuesday, I planned to share Meghan Markle's wedding gown and reception dress as the two for two theme.  I also planned to share the gown and dress as fashion related to music.

I am stuck for words at the moment.  I do know that Meghan's wedding gown was by Givenchy and her reception dress was by Stella McCartney.  Wherever my sources would be to share here is on video and a constant repeat of their vows into "I will."

I doubt I will be remiss if I do not share the photos in this post as the royal wedding and glimpses of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in route to their lively reception have been seen again and again worldwide.  Royalty is not always masked.

I suppose, then, that the best fashion statement I can share here is the official wedding photo in Windsor Palace.  Royalty is well known for fashion, far from akin to Hollywood's red carpet.  The official wedding photo is classic, timeless, and beautifully understated. 

Two words best describe today's Two for Two Tuesday - in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment