Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Wednesday Once Over - Edition 2

Wednesday Once Over is meant to add revisions to posts well within the archives.  As I look back over the years -

2015 is rather flawed for too many reasons to share in one post

2014 is decently detailed

2013 is a year I cannot recall...

...As is 2012

2011...I do not know why I am passing on that year

Which brings me to 2010...where nothing could go wrong.

In today's Wednesday Once Over, I am not in "red pen" mode (editor, rather).  Instead, I am choosing to highlight a post from May 2010 -

Set List - Always There

As a refresher, I reflected on profound musicians who always withstand the test of time and are always there.  The examples I included are -

U2

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Paul Simon

Robert Palmer

And the post will say the rest of it.  Follow the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment