Friday, June 15, 2018

Remember When Friday

Polyvore.  Music.  Set List. 

Memories.

Polyvore was once an online community for users to express personal style interests through "sets."  Style could be women's fashion, men's fashion, beauty, art, or even home décor.  I chose women's fashion (and briefly men's fashion out of curiosity) as the best form for learning really.  After well over 1,600 sets, I was essentially self-taught in the world of fashion.  Designers.  Seasonal looks.  Fabrics.  Colors.  My forever love of lace.  My forever pass on leather for shoes (but ultimate preference for suede).  A lot of neutral and dark colors.  An odd hesitation for vivid colors.  Bridal!  My point is - I really learned the world of fashion.

Music.  I will never understand the connection between musicians and models.  I will never understand the well-off between the two.  Obvious reasons aside, I still will never know.

Set List.  Music and fashion.  March 2018.  My journey began in the month of March.  (Sad note - Where there were once Polyvore images to link to music themed posts, there are no more.)  This is where today's Remember When Friday takes its cue.

Runway Music (look to the June archives) launched a personal passion for me.  The reception has since fueled the passion.

And so on this Remember When Friday, I am looking back on anything music and fashion related.

No comments:

Post a Comment