Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Farewell to 1928

In this edition of Wednesday Once Over, I am bidding farewell to 1928.

1928 was an affiliate merchant through the affiliate network, ShareASale.  As evidenced in previous posts, the 1928 brand is vintage and timeless in beauty and style.  The collections within 1928 (such as T.R.U., Downton Abbey, 2028, etc.) are beautiful, unique, and in keeping with the 1928 tone.

If you may have noticed, all posts relating to 1928 as well as the 1928 banner have been permanently removed. 

As of July 9th, 1928 has terminated its affiliate program.  The announcement was sudden, unexpected, and immediate.  I do not know why nor am I in a position to ask.

Although the program is closed, I do still encourage considering a purchase or simply window shopping because the jewelry is just breathtaking and truly one of a kind.

And so I say farewell to 1928.

No comments:

Post a Comment