Thursday, August 23, 2018

Set List Groove

In the year 2010, I launched Set List out of excitement, passion, and curiosity. 

I was excited to write about my forever love of anything music.  Music, then, is a strong passion.  On the other hand, I was curious to see where the blog would take me - audience engagement, energy level, post frequency, and of course what I would write about.

With over 100 posts published in 2010, Set List proved successful.  I was quite hopeful for Set List to be my career - blog for a living with advertisement income.

As of 2011, I took a downfall on Set List with increasingly less posts published. 

In this year 2018, I am so happy to have returned to Set List.  As of March, I have published well over 200 posts.  I, then, am really back.

My greatest thrill on Set List is honoring its anniversary every year.

My greatest thrill now is 500 posts (well, this post is 501).

So let's keep Set List grooving.

Enjoy "Celebration" by Kool & The Gang.

As always,
Play it!



No comments:

Post a Comment