Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thursday Fashion

In this edition of Thursday Fashion (where Anything Goes Thursday would be), I thought I would share my newest fashion venture - Fashmates.

Fashmates is an online social styling platform.

I say social because Fashmates is a community of members who can interact with each other via likes, comments, and personal messages.

I say styling because members create fashion sets that best reflect their interests and personal style. 

Fashmates has three special perks -

- A chance to build a fashion portfolio

- Style Icon is a coveted title

- Members can receive commission on any item purchased within a set

For these reasons, I am viewing Fashmates as a business and me as an entrepreneur.

I am so excited about Fashmates and I hope to tap into your possible intrigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment