Thursday, August 9, 2018

Thursday Fashion

Thursday, as anything goes, is all about fashion.

In this edition of Thursday Fashion, I am promoting my blog, Couture Tales.  Couture Tales features short story posts with a fashion theme.  Although I am no longer posting, I am still connected to two affiliate marketing merchants - Stella & Dot and Kiyonna.

Stella & Dot is fashion direct sales.  There is a starter kit fee at various price points.  High-end jewelry is the namesake.  Accessories, clothing, and so much follow suit.  In all respect, Stella & Dot offers the same experience as Chloe + Isabel.  Stylists have customized online boutiques unique to their personal style.  Trunk shows and online sales are the way to go, as opposed to Chloe + Isabel's insistent pop-up method.  However, Stella & Dot offers a branded clothing line.  Chloe + Isabel draws the line at accessories and men's products to stand out.  Chloe + Isabel is best known for high-end jewelry.

Stella & Dot is a global company with headquarters in New York and California.  Stella & Dot has overseas headquarters in London as well as offices in Paris and Berlin.  Every product Stella & Dot delivers is designed and handmade in the United States.

Kiyonna is an online clothing boutique dedicated to plus size women up to size 5X.  I am most familiar with their tops and dresses.  I chose to work with Kiyonna (upon their approval) because I am a plus size.  I am okay being a plus size...where many would shame me.  Kiyonna clothing is elegant and one of a kind, making any plus size woman forget their reason for plus.  Lace fabric is iconic for the brand.

Stella & Dot and Kiyonna, as fashion brands, are worth considering and perhaps investing in a purchase.  I will say that if you explore Couture Tales and are intrigued by either or both to then make a purchase, I will make a slight commission.  This disclosure is required under affiliate marketing rules.

Fashion direct sales is all I know...and so in this new edition of Thursday Fashion, Stella & Dot and Kiyonna are all I know for fashion affiliate marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment