Friday, September 21, 2018

Remember When Friday

Set List has evolved over the years, from detailed posts about favorite musicians and genres to favorite commercial jingles to personal notes to music/fashion mix to pure fashion posts.

In 2010, Set List was pure music.  I wrote in length personal commentary about anything music.  I discovered sharing YouTube videos.  From May to December, I did not stray from the core of Set List.

And now I dedicate one day out of every week to pure fashion posts.  I dedicate one day out of every week to directing readers and passersby to the archives.

In this edition of Remember When Friday, I am reflecting on 2010 and the memories that feel so long ago.

Rush as a band and "Rush" as a song will be my forever favorite post because of its simple yet profound announcement - Set List is about anything music...anything.  Eclectic was the best description, and still is.

And so I conclude this post with,

As always,
Play it!


No comments:

Post a Comment