Friday, October 5, 2018

Always Remember

Her name was Darby.  She was 17 years  old at the time of her death.  She suffered a stroke as the cause of her death.

Darby was a rare Tabby cat due to her unusual markings not typical to a regular Tabby.

She was the death in my family.

April 29, 2001 - September 25, 2018

My mother and I adopted Darby in 2005, so we were forever lucky to have her for 13 years.

I was convinced that she would live well into her twenties because of her energy and love for life.

Darby passed before I was ready.

My bond with Darby was profoundly spiritual.  She was my soul kitty.  She was meant to be in our lives.

Darby was not just a cat.  She was, in her own little way, a person.

On this Remember When Friday, I shall always remember Darby.

The best song I can think of to reflect memories is "Ordinary World."

If you  can, enjoy the video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment