Thursday, October 18, 2018

Simply Girl Panic Couture

The official "Girl Panic" video was the definition of couture as worn by iconic supermodels.  Couture, in general, was set in the background as well. 

Couture.

Simply Couture.

When I write about a fashion designer, the name is established and of considerable wealth.  The designer is pure couture and luxury.

Vicarious posts.

Simply Couture.

Some time ago, I promoted Simply Couture as an affiliate business.  I never listed my partnerships.

Question - Could "Girl Panic" afford my partnerships?

Answer - Yes.

My Simply Couture partnerships -

JoS. A. Bank (Men's luxury)
Neiman Marcus
Topshop/Topman
Trunk Club (Fashion luxury styling service)
Talbots (Women's luxury)
Bloomingdale's
Ann Taylor
Bergdorf Goodman
Rebecca Minkoff
BCBG Max Azria
Le Tote (Fashion luxury rental service)

My partnerships reflect refined luxury to window shop or make a must have purchase.

Which would you do?

Simply Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment