Sunday, December 30, 2018

Duran Duran Finale - Last Man Standing

"Last Man Standing" is the last track on Duran Duran's album, Red Carpet Massacre.

Of the 12 songs on Red Carpet Massacre, I personally only like two - "The Valley" and "Falling Down."

In a sense, "Last Man Standing" and "Falling Down" are entire opposites if you consider the lyrics or the titles alone.

My take away from Red Carpet Massacre -

As my first concert experience during the band's album tour, I will forever cherish the memories.  I do not remember the concert's set list, but I will always remember just having fun to every song performed.  My mom and I were the last few standing until the guys were completely off stage.

"Last Man Standing" is my conclusion to the Duran Duran finale series...perhaps.  Stay tuned for tomorrow because maybe - just maybe - I will throw a New Year's Eve bash Set List style.

No comments:

Post a Comment