Sunday, December 9, 2018

Sunday Favorite - Holidays 2018 Edition 1

You asked.  I listened.

Trans Siberian Orchestra.  Baby, It's Cold Outside.  Winter Wonderland.  Jingle Bells.  As featured on YouTube.  As a follow up in detail.

Jingle Bells.  The song itself did not generate mass views, but the follow up did.  I am rather surprised by this because the follow up was quite brief in detail.

And so I want to dedicate this post to include more thought into Holidays 2018 Series - Jingle All the Way.

In my opinion, "Jingle Bells" is by far the most recognized Christmas song in pop culture holiday music.  "Jingle Bells" is truly an icon.

"Jingle Bells" is a versatile song in that it can be enjoyed in any climate - those that may not see snow, higher altitudes in states that do not see snow, and regions that guarantee snow.

I first heard "Jingle Bells" when I was very young , living with my mother and grandmother in Southern California.  A fun song that was even more enjoyable when we moved to Illinois - my first experience with the first snowfall as "Jingle Bells" played in the background.

"Jingle Bells" is a unique song in that it can be enjoyed in childhood and adulthood.  A simply fun song for children and recapturing youth within adults.

On this note, I will conclude my thoughts on "Jingle Bells."

No comments:

Post a Comment