Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Seven and the Ragged TIger

 
Image result for seven and the ragged tiger album cover images
1983
 
Facts -
 
- Third studio album
- First and only No. 1 album on UK Albums Chart
- Last album with the original line up until Astronaut
 
Simon Le Bon's description of the album title can best be found on Wikipedia.
 
In depth details behind Seven and the Ragged Tiger can be found on Wikipedia.
 
Tracks -
 
"The Reflex"
"New Moon on Monday"
"(I'm Looking For) Cracks in the Pavement"
"I Take the Dice"
"Of Crime and Passion"
"Union of the Snake"
"Shadows on Your Side"
"Tiger Tiger"
"The Seventh Stranger"
 
My take away songs -
 
"The Reflex"  (Discovered in the Live from London DVD)  One word summary - Upbeat

"Union of the Snake"  (Discovered in the Live from London DVD)  One word summary - Electric

"Tiger Tiger" (I cannot recall where I first heard this song, but I now have it on my iPod.)  A story unfolded through sole instrumental.  Beautiful.  Very reminiscent of the 1980s tone.  Leaves the listener wanting more at the end of the song.  Simply love is all I can say.
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment