Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday Fave

In this edition of Friday Fave, I am featuring Sarah Jarosz iTunes Collection and Tell Me True as a dual favorite based on my stats. 

In short, the Sarah Jarosz iTunes Collection post detailed Sarah's background as a singer-songwriter in the Americana, Country Folk, Folk, and Bluegrass genres.  The post also detailed her success as a young talent (at nearly the age of 28).  In the Sarah Jarosz iTunes Collection, I listed favorite songs discovered through my mother's personal iTunes collection...

This post leads to the second popular post based on my stats - Tell Me True.  "Tell Me True" is a track from Sarah's first studio album, Song Up in Her Head (2009).  The post primarily highlighted the song via YouTube.

And so on this note, the posts will say the rest of it.  Follow the links above.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment