Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

I knew Set List would be my career with the first post I published in 2010 & my love for Set List will remain always. If possible, please donate to, well, my career through PayPal (link on side). Comment. Converse. Without you, I would not be.

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Set List Sunday Favorite

Dear readers and passersby,

You chose The Making of Duran Duran's Red Carpet Massacre post as your top favorite.  And so I will present it once more.

The Making of Duran Duran's Red Carpet Massacre was a standalone YouTube video that truly was fascinating to watch.  I never knew how detailed the process of recording a music album was - constant communication for lyrics and vocals especially.  Nick seemed to become involved rather quickly, followed by John and Roger.  When the band brought in outside influence - Timbaland and Justin Timberlake - tapping into new generations became very real.

This Sunday favorite will say the rest of it.  Follow the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment