Sunday, March 24, 2019

Set List Sunday Favorite

In this edition of Set List Sunday Favorite, I have to admit surprise.

"I Wish" and "Superstition" held the majority this week, including YouTube videos and regular posts.

I shared the YouTube live from London version of Duran Duran Wild Boys later this week with a follow up post...

...And this is where I am surprised.  The YouTube videos of "I Wish," "Superstition," and Lady Gaga's "I Wish" tribute to Stevie Wonder held the better part of this week.  I guess a part of me just assumed.

Yet, on this Sunday you chose Wild Boys Always Shine as your favorite.  This is okay!

In Wild Boys Always Shine, I noted Simon Le Bon's age, Nick Rhodes's age, John Taylor's age, and Roger Taylor's age as a consideration into whether they might still consider themselves the wild boys they once were just starting out as Duran Duran.  With time, the guys (if you will) are more refined and focused.  However, I think a slight part of them will always remain wild and will always shine.

And so the post will say the rest of it.  Follow the link above.  

No comments:

Post a Comment