Thursday, April 25, 2019

Rolling Stone 100 Greatest Singers of All Time

In the Rolling Stone 100 Greatest Drummers of All Time compilation, I was very particular with who I shared on Set List - Phil Collins and Stewart Copeland.  They are the most familiar to me.

In the Rolling Stone 100 Greatest Singers of All Time compilation, I could easily list all 100 names...of course, then this post would exceed available space once posted.  And so I will simply name a few.

Point of interest -
Michael Jackson is ranked No. 25.  Prince is ranked No. 30.

(The full list can be found here.)

Top 3
1.  Aretha Franklin
Image result for aretha franklin images

2.  Ray Charles
Image result for ray charles images wikipedia

3.  Elvis Presley
Image result for elvis presley images wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment