Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

I knew Set List would be my career with the first post I published in 2010 & my love for Set List will remain always. If possible, please donate to, well, my career through PayPal (link on side). Comment. Converse. Without you, I would not be.

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Set List Reader Poll

On this cool, rainy Thursday in May, imagine a gorgeous spring day in a metropolitan neighborhood - clear blue sky, shining sun, hint of early summer warmth, afternoon rush hour, car windows rolled down, radios set to favorite stations and favorite songs.  Can you envision this?

Now, imagine living in a high rise along that major metropolitan street.

Here's my readers poll -

When is a car radio too loud when you are in a high rise residence, your windows are shut, and you can still hear the beat and lyrics?

In Chicago, the city comes to life in the summer months and I am fine with this, but still I cannot help but wonder how loud a driver really needs their radio to be.

Feel free to leave a comment at the end of this post to share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment