Saturday, June 22, 2019

Kyoto

As I wrote about the history of RIAJ (Recording Industry Association of Japan) and Nick Rhodes's travels through Tokyo, I could not help but think of Kyoto.

What is Kyoto?

Kyoto is a jewelry collection inspired by Japanese culture with a unique fashion twist.

Kyoto is also known as a travel guide for the jewelry collection.



In other words...

I am a Merchandiser with the fashion jewelry brand, Chloe + Isabel.  I have a personally customized online boutique with "corner office" where I invoice customer orders.  All of my "pop-ups" are online via Facebook and I do network when out and about.

Prices are at retail - as though you were shopping in a department store.  The quality is superior and worth the investment.

Chloe + Isabel designs are unique and one of a kind.  Chloe + Isabel has landed pages in major trade publications.

As with all small businesses, the net goal is sales.  With this said, I have goals beyond sales.  I want to climb - Merchandiser to Merchandise Manager to Senior Merchandise Manager to Divisional Merchandise Manager.

If you are intrigued, my C + I boutique link is -

Chloe + Isabel




No comments:

Post a Comment