Saturday, July 13, 2019

Avon Business

Chloe + Isabel defined high-end fashion jewelry with superior quality, unique designs, and lasting brand...until July 31, 2019 when C + I will be going out of business.

I am now transitioning into a brand that was founded in the late 1800's and is guaranteed to be around for some time to come - Avon.

Avon once started with beauty products.  Fast forward two centuries and Avon now highlights makeup, skin care, bath & body, fragrance, jewelry, fashion, men's products, and an outlet section.

I am excited to announce my small business with Avon as an Independent Sales Representative!

I work my business online through my personally customized eStore and network online and offline.

Avon is not too far off from Set List.  Music and fashion always seem to go together.  

You know Set List well.  Get to know Avon!

Lauren Hovis eStore 

No comments:

Post a Comment