Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

I knew Set List would be my career with the first post I published in 2010 & my love for Set List will remain always. If possible, please donate to, well, my career through PayPal (link on side). Comment. Converse. Without you, I would not be.

Friday, November 1, 2019

Friday Special - Fashion FM

I am excited to announce my new blog, Fashion FM!

Fashion FM is fundamentally inspired by the ultimate blend of music and fashion - especially Duran Duran's "Girl Panic!" as the defining example as well as Mark Ronson's "Uptown Funk" as performed by Bruno Mars.

On the FM side, genres and musicians vary from classic rock to smooth jazz and many more in between.  On the fashion side, I create look books on the social styling platform, Fashmates.  Each look book is a reflection of how I imagine the featured song would be like if set to fashion.  This can either be literal to the lyrics or creative in style.

Disclosure admission - I do offer affiliate services in the music industry.

Set List has long hinted at the blend of music and fashion - "Girl Panic!" as being the primary example.  Fashion FM simply expands that hint into a full blog.

Set List and Fashion FM are similar to music alone.  Both blogs are unique in their own way.

With that said, Set List concludes with "Play it" and Fashion FM concludes with "Tune in next time".

With those concluding quotes said,

I hope you enjoy Fashion FM via the link above.  On Set List, though, always remember to play it!

No comments:

Post a Comment