Thursday, January 23, 2020

Neiman Marcus Boutique

I am an entrepreneur as a blogger, affiliate marketer, and Avon Independent Sales Representative.  

As an Avon Representative, I have a personally customized eStore with business open 24/7.  The majority of my work is networking online and offline.

As an affiliate marketer, I am in online sales - from music to fashion.  zZounds on Set List is an example.  Fashion FM is an example of a music and fashion mix, from Sam Ash Music gear to Shoptiques fashion to Topshop fashion. Saks Boutique is an example of upscale fashion as inspired by Saks Fifth Avenue UK.

...And then there is Neiman Marcus Boutique as inspired by one of the most coveted department stores in the United States alone.  Posts are based on Fashmates look books I design and the content is Neiman Marcus themed.  Each look book is numbered and titled Neiman Marcus Look Book (no.).  

Neiman Marcus Boutique was recently approved for affiliate marketing by Neiman Marcus Last Call...

...And now I am in business as a blogger and affiliate entrepreneur.  Follow the link above to explore my Neiman Marcus look books and stay tuned when I begin publishing affiliate sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment