Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Saks Boutique

I am an entrepreneur as a blogger, as an Avon Independent Sales Representative, and as an affiliate marketer.  As an example of affiliate marketing, consider zZounds on Set List.  I am also an affiliate marketer in fashion.

I launched Saks Boutique in December 2019 with inspiration from Saks Fifth Avenue.  Posts are based on Fashmates look books that I style and the content of each look book is Saks Fifth Avenue themed.  Each look book is numbered for creative organization as well as honoring milestone posts.  Each look book title also includes "Boutique" as a staple to the blog.

Saks Boutique was recently approved for affiliate marketing by Saks Fifth Avenue UK...

...And now I am in business as a blogger and affiliate entrepreneur.

Follow the link above to explore the look books and my first affiliate marketing effort on Saks Boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment