Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Set List Recommended

Welcome to the launch edition of Set List Recommended!  In this series, I will feature my favorite post throughout the week.

This launch edition is in rare form as the new year has just begun, so I am taking a step back into December to feature my favorite post.

December 26, 2019
2019 The Day After - Gibson Electric Guitar
Follow the link above for further reading.  Instrument of choice in the post - Gibson 2019 SG Standard Tribute Electric Guitar, Left-Handed (with Soft Case), Satin Cherry.  Cost - $849

December 27, 2019
2019 The Day After - Fender Bass Guitar
Follow the link above for further reading.  Instrument of choice in the post - Fender Player Precision Electric Bass, Left-Handed (Maple Fingerboard), Black.  Cost - $674.99

I played the viola for five years.  When I was sixteen years old, I earned requisite credit for the fine arts study.  In my junior year of high school, I quit the orchestra in personal relief.  I am not meant to play a stringed instrument.  This presents a sense of irony - my go-to instrument on zZounds is the guitar...especially the Gibson electric guitar.  The ultimate stringed instrument.  I will best leave talent to the professionals...who are truly meant to play a stringed instrument.

Whether of curious interest or serious intrigue, explore and enjoy my favorite recommendations.

As always,

Play it!

No comments:

Post a Comment