Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

I knew Set List would be my career with the first post I published in May 2010. Although life took me elsewhere for awhile, I came back to my passion with a zest. I am not one for melodrama on screen or in song, but my love for Set List will remain always. If you can, please support, well, my career through https://paypal.me/laurenhovis. Leave comments, create a conversation. Without you, I would not be.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Duran Duran - What Happens Tomorrow

"What Happens Tomorrow"

Duranduran whathappenstomorrow.jpg

Background -
Released in January 2005 
Second single from the 2004 album, Astronaut

Genres considered - Rock, New Wave

Charts (2005) -
No. 11 on the UK Singles Chart 
No. 2 on Billboard Dance Club Songs
No. 15 in Scotland 
No. 2 in Italy
No. 47 in Ireland
No. 80 in Germany
No. 8 in Belgium

No comments:

Post a Comment