Friday, May 1, 2020

Set List Anniversary

Ten years ago, in the month of May, I discovered niche blogging.  At the time, I had a blog that was like a journal because I was new to the world of blogging.  My true journey as a blogger began in May 2010 when I boldly declared Set List.

Anything and everything music related is my rule of thumb always, from article style posts to YouTube video posts to zZounds posts and so much more.

The name "Set List" is inspired by concert set lists, especially rock concerts.  Set List itself is, of course, inspired by Duran Duran.  The blog's address - playit08 - is in honor of my 2008 Duran Duran concert where play it they did.

Music, from genre to genre, is universal and unites global humanity.  This is my motto for Set List.

One full decade ago, I launched Set List.  Ten years later, Set List is still grooving.

And so every Friday in this month of May, I am going to celebrate the ten year milestone of a lasting blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment