Saturday, August 1, 2020

Affiliate Marketing

Q.  How does my payment disclaimer impact you as the reader?

A.  Due to federal law, I am required to state upfront that I will earn a commission from any purchase you make.  You only pay for the product desired.  There are no extra costs on your end.  

As an affiliate marketer, my income is commission based.  I will never force a purchase or say "you must buy."  I will never upsell.  For this reason, my sole hope for you as the reader is to explore and enjoy what I have to offer.  If you choose to buy, that's awesome!  If you choose just to browse, that is fine too.  

My payment disclaimer, then, is to briefly sum up the above note.

If ever you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the Comments section at the end of a given post.

No comments:

Post a Comment