Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Avon Lady - Crisp Fall Style

Some time ago fashion was in style on Set List.  The official music video for "Girl Panic!" was inspiring.  However, the interest in fashion eased and I dropped the subject.  Yet now, I feel compelled to return to my in style looks on Set List.

And so in this edition of Wednesday In Style, I am offering a mini series featuring Avon products.  

As an Avon Independent Sales Representative, my boutique has so much to offer.  Explore my eStore, purchase where interested, spread the word, and simply just enjoy.

eStore

In this third edition of Avon Lady, I am opting for crisp fall style.  In the steamy hot summer days, daydream the want of crisp weather defining the refreshing Fall season soon to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment