Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

I knew Set List would be my career with the first post I published in 2010 & my love for Set List will remain always. If possible, please donate to, well, my career through PayPal (link on side). Comment. Converse. Without you, I would not be.

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Set List Reader's Choice

In this edition of Set List Reader's Choice, your top favorite is:

Multi-Platinum Status - 10 to 14 Million

Follow the link above for the full list of multi-platinum albums with 10 to 14 million copies sold.  The list is created by RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America).

A brief note in this post -

Pop culture defining teen years and young adult years offered a hint of trend in the 10 to 14 million list - Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, and Britney Spears.  In fact, all three made the list twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment