Friday, September 24, 2021

Friday Music Library - Astronaut

Friday Music Library features musicians with a long collection in my iTunes Library.

In this edition of Friday Music Library, I am continuing the Duran Duran theme.  My first selection was All You Need Is Now as the album and "All You Need Is Now" as the leading song.

In this post, my next selection is Astronaut.


Notes -
11th studio album 
Released in September 2004
Last album to feature the original lineup (after Seven and the Ragged Tiger in 1983)

Noteworthy Mentions -
No. 3 on UK Albums Chart
No. 17 on Billboard 200
Certified Gold in the UK


Concluding note - "Astronaut" is the 4th track on the album.  Where ("Reach Up for The) Sunrise" and "What Happens Tomorrow" maintain the most known from the album, I thought I would give "Astronaut" a try...from song title to album title.

(Although, ("Reach Up for The) Sunrise" is the first track and "What Happens Tomorrow is the third track.)

No comments:

Post a Comment