Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wednesday In Style

In early Wednesday In Style posts, I promoted my Avon business with look books dedicated to all things "Avon Lady."  The look books were designed on the social styling platform, ShopLook.  When I was unable to find more Avon products, I retired the theme and moved on to my roots in couture fashion.

With October well underway and the spook of Halloween near, I thought I would share goth-themed look books.  In this post, I have a style uniquely titled "Goth Couture Bridal" that can go from there.


If in pure white, the wedding dress, footwear, and jewelry would be blushing bridal defined.  In pure black however, the whole of the look is haunting, mysterious, and perfect for an October wedding (should "Ghostober" be of striking interest).

With that said, what are we looking at?

*Consider the wedding dress on its own as very little information is listed.

Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Black Satin Pumps
Ippolita Onyx Drop Earrings 
Emerald Cut Black Onyx Simulated Diamond Engagement Ring

Question -
Are you spooked?

No comments:

Post a Comment