Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

I knew Set List would be my career with the first post I published in 2010 & my love for Set List will remain always. If possible, please donate to, well, my career through PayPal (link on side). Comment. Converse. Without you, I would not be.

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Grammy Hall of Fame - The Barbara Streisand Album

In this edition of Grammy Hall of fame, The Barbara Streisand Album was inducted in 2006.


The Barbara Streisand Album is her debut, released in February 1963.

No. 8 on Billboard Pop Albums chart

Over one million copies sold worldwide by 1966.

2 Grammy Awards

Certified Gold in the U.S.

Tracks Side One -
1.  Cry Me a River
2.  My Honey's Lovin' Arms
3.  I'll Tell the Man in the Street
4.  A Taste of Honey
5.  Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
6.  Soon It's Gonna Rain

Tracks Side Two -
1.  Happy Days Are Here Again
2.  Keep Out of Mischief Now
3.  Much More
4.  Come to the Supermarket in Old Peking
5.  A Sleepin' Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment