Music, Fashion, Culture - Set List

I knew Set List would be my career with the first post I published in 2010 & my love for Set List will remain always. If possible, please donate to, well, my career through PayPal (link on side). Comment. Converse. Without you, I would not be.

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Wednesday In Style

In this edition of Wednesday In Style, I am continuing the Louis Vuitton.

Louis Vuitton Style No. 3 is delicate, classic, understated, sophisticated, effortless, and so many other choices of description.

Louis Vuitton Style No. 3 offers exquisite in black, a touch of silver glam, and burst of springtime in Paris with the Eiffel Tower as the perfect backdrop.

With that said, explore the look book below -


Designer style -

Louis Vuitton Dress -
Out of stock/No Next Best Alternative

Louis Vuitton Pumps -
(My next best alternative are the Diva Pumps.)

Louis Vuitton Earrings
(My next best alternative are the Color Blossom Long Earrings.)

Louis Vuitton Millionaires Sunglasses Black -
In stock/$890

Louis Vuitton Felicia
Out of stock/No Next Best Alternative

No comments:

Post a Comment