Monday, January 3, 2022

Guess the Song

First and foremost, happy new year to all of  my Set List readers and passersby.  I hope you had a safe but blast in celebration.  If you could not make it to midnight, you are not alone.  January 1 continued with overnight excitement.  

In the new Monday series, I have a proposal for you - Guess the song based on one lyric.  Each lyric is at random to make the challenge fun.

If you are not sure, my new Tuesday series is meant to answer song over lyric.  I will also provide the name of the musician.

If you do recognize the lyric and song, leave a shout out in the Comments section at the end of each post!  I will allow you to look up the song  by lyric, but you will need to post your answer on Tuesdays.

Finally, I will even provide the name of the album based on song.  (Bonus if you also know the name of the album.)

So.  Are you ready to play "Guess the Song"?

Lyric - "This is the end"

No comments:

Post a Comment