Thursday, February 10, 2022

Set List Journal - Entry No. 3


In this Set List Journal - Entry No. 3, I am reminiscing the end of the Fall 2007 semester as an undergraduate.

The members of Duran Duran were in Chicago the day I completed my studies for the year.  There was no way I could come home, drop my backpack off, and get to meet them just in time.  My mom could tell how frustrated and sad I was, so as a surprise she bought me a Duran Duran Live From London DVD.

I watched the DVD every day and memorized the concert set list.  I blasted the volume and sang along, feeling as though I was in the first row.  When I play the concert DVD, I am in the first row or evem on stage where I can see close up shots that the audience cannot see.

Little did I know...

May 14, 2008

Signing off for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment