Sunday, February 20, 2022

Set List Reader's Choice

In this edition of Set List Reader's Choice, your top favorite is two fold:

Guess the Song ... Answer to the Song

The lyric in Guess the Song was "Why the hell it means so much to me."

The song is "Suddenly I See."

In 21st Century pop culture, "Suddenly I See" is recognized in the film, The Devil Wears Prada.

In this post, I am focusing on the album featuring the now iconic song.

Eye to the Telescope

KT Tunstall's debut album, released in 2004 and re-released in 2005.  The album was released in 2006 in the U.S.

Eye to the Telescope received global certifications -

Gold in France and Switzerland
Platinum in Canada, New Zealand, and the U.S.
5x Platinum in Ireland and the UK

Given the lyric posed on Monday's edition of Guess the Song, I thought I would conclude this post with the album's track list.

1.  Other Side of the World
2.  Another Place to Fall
3,  Under the Weather
4.  Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
5.  Miniature Disasters
6.  Silent Sea
7.  Universe & U
8.  False Alarm
9.  Suddenly I See
10.  Stoppin' the Love
11.  Head Over
12.  Through the Dark 

No comments:

Post a Comment